Friday, March 24, 2017

It's time to be you again

I've mentioned many times about my struggle with anxiety. The struggle is real. While anxiety is very much a monster with many masks, some of us experience different forms in different situations. The situations also trigger a different response. I don't write this to highlight the disease, but to share the doorway to the light. I'm not out of the trenches, but I think I've found a rescue, and it's one I feel compelled to share.

Anxiety has plagued me for years now. I've had panic attacks in grocery stores, dentist chairs, even at home when there's nothing to be afraid of. I've been prescribed many different prescriptions and none seem to solve the problem fully. Some have helped, but I can't live my life medicated constantly. It's really not living if you are numb to the world around you, or if you miss a dose or two you become this emotional train wreck. That's not living. That's masking the problem.

A few weeks ago, I was discussing what was going on with a dear friend. There had been a few new developments with me, and I was really just venting. She shared with me that she had been introduced to essential oils, and there was a combination of oils called "liquid xanax" that had practically changed her life. (Now mind you I mentioned in my last post that more than half of Americans were taking some form of mood altering medications.) She had been able to cut her prescriptions in half and was actually being weaned off of them by her doctor!

This wasn't the only miracle she had up her sleeve. She worked in a play school for toddlers a couple days a week and managed to get every one of them to take a nap without fighting. Another oil. She helped a friend clear up her family's allergies. Another oil.

I'll be honest, at first all I could think was "ugh, another at home sales person peddling their crap from their pyramid scheme." That wasn't the case. She genuinely wanted to help me. Better yet, they actually worked.

I know there are others suffering. I'm not selling anything. But I am telling you this, if you want a cure from the numbing agents, I know someone who can help. Just imagine a day when you weren't thinking about having to take the pills, or the weight gain that inevitably comes with them, the horrible side effects, etc. What if it were possible to truly be normal again?

If you want to check it out, go check it out. You can look on the young living website  and read all about it. Now mind you, you're going to see it and think "oh yes! I saw that at the store last week!" No you didn't. You saw a watered down version that's not as great. Go look at what she's got. Read the reviews. And if you decide to give it a shot, you can thank me afterwards. Tell her I sent you.   Her sales # is 11078700. You won't be disappointed. You'll be free again. You'll be you again.

No comments:

Post a Comment